2016 Hawaii Raffle Student Information
Thank you for participating in the Batavia Music Buffs A Night at the Grammys Raffle!
- We are asking all music students to sell one book of raffle tickets valued at $20 (if sold in a book of 8) or $40 (if sold separately).
- Ticket Prices:
1 ticket for $5
3 tickets for $10
8 tickets for $20
- Raffle Prizes: Three winners will be chosen. The Grand Prize is a one week stay in Hawaii (choice of Oahu or the Big Island) plus $1000 cash. Please see bataviamusicbuffs.org for detailed information. Second and third prize winners will receive a restaurant or store gift card.
- Each student will be given 1 book of 8 tickets to start. Students may request additional books from their director once the first book is sold.
- Please be sure all the information on the stub is filled out completely and legibly. The ticket buyer should retain the right half of the ticket. The left side (stub) should be returned with payment (cash or check to BMB only) so that we may contact the winner. If sold as a book, all information should be filled out on all individual ticket stubs in the book of 8 tickets.
- Drawing will be held on Saturday, February 27th at the Batavia Music Buffs Gala Benefit held this year at Fishermen’s Inn, Elburn, IL.
Final due date for tickets is Tuesday, February 16th although you may turn in tickets with payment to your director before the due date.