RMS/Elementary Coffee/Pastry Fundraiser
Batavia Music Buff’s Annual
Elementary & Middle School Coffee and Pastry Fundraiser
SALE DATES: OCTOBER 13, 2015 – OCTOBER 30, 2015
ORDER PICK-UP DATES: NOVEMBER 20, 2015 (4:00pm-6:45pm) & NOVEMBER 21, 2015 (9:00am-11:45am)
This year we will be offering coffee, tea, popcorn, trail mix, mixed nuts and hot cocoa from our new vendor, Driven Coffee as well as a variety of coffeecakes from Rite Bite Fundraising. What could possibly go better together than coffee and coffeecake? The timing of our fundraiser will allow you to enjoy these treats with your family and friends during the holidays or give them as gifts!
Why should you do your very best to sell as many items as possible?
- All of the fundraiser profits go back to Batavia’s elementary and middle school music programs.
- You will continue to benefit for years to come! Students can also earn fabulous prizes!
- Batavia Music Buffs will receive an average of 45% of this year’s sales.
- Every penny we make goes back to your student’s music program for items not covered by the school district budget.
- This year we will help pay for guest performers/conductors to work with the various programs, repair or purchase of instruments as requested by the music directors, and student scholarships for selected summer music camps.
If you have any questions, please contact Keith Knautz.
Thank you from the Batavia Music Buffs!
Your support is truly the “Key to our Music” in Batavia.
ABLE TO VOLUNTEER? SIGN UP HERE!
NEED ORDER FORMS/INFORMATION LETTERS?
To download informational letters / order forms, simply click on the links below:
Batavia Music Buffs is a 501(c)3 Organization – all contributions are tax-deductible.