Get Ready for the Fall/Winter Holidays with Coffee & Pastry! Read more here:
Get ready for those crisp autumn days/nights AND the upcoming holidays! PapaNicholas Coffee/Tea/Hot Cocoa and Butter Braid pastries make great gifts AND make entertaining easy during the busy holiday season!
This year we will be offering coffee, tea, hot cocoa and a variety of coffeecakes. PapaNicholas has added NEW single-serve k-cup packages as well. What could possibly go better together than coffee and pastry? The timing of our fundraiser will allow you to enjoy these treats with your family and friends during the holidays or give them as gifts!
Why should you do your very best to purchase coffee and pastry from our music students?
- All of the fundraiser profits go back to Batavia’s music programs.
- You will continue to benefit for years to come! Students can also earn fabulous prizes!
- Batavia Music Buffs will receive an average of 45% of this year’s sales.
- Every penny we make goes back to your student’s music program for items not covered by the school district budget.
- This year we will help pay for guest performers/conductors to work with the various programs, repair or purchase of instruments as requested by the music directors, and student scholarships for selected summer music camps.
Batavia Music Buff’s Annual
Elementary & Middle School Coffee and Pastry Fundraiser
SALE DATES: SEPTEMBER 29, 2014 – OCTOBER 17, 2014
ORDER PICK-UP DATES: NOVEMBER 21, 2014 & NOVEMBER 22, 2014
Thank you from the Batavia Music Buffs!
Your support is truly the “Key to our Music” in Batavia.
ABLE TO VOLUNTEER? SIGN UP HERE!
STUDENTS/FAMILIES: NEED ORDER FORMS/INFORMATION LETTERS?
To download informational letters / order forms, simply click on the links below:
Batavia Music Buffs is a 501(c)3 Organization – all contributions are tax-deductible.