Join the Snoozefest August 22 to Support BPS101 Music! Details Here:
Batavia Music Buffs in partnership with Custom Fundraising Solutions is excited to host our Inaugural Mattress Fundraiser Sale! This strangely wacky yet potentially profitable event has been VERY successful for other music programs in Illinois, and we are excited to have the opportunity to be the first music program to hold such an event in the Fox Valley!
On Sat. Aug 22, 2015, Batavia Music Buffs is pleased to host a one of a kind fundraising event.
This event has been VERY successful in school districts all over the country for nearly 10 years, and we are excited to bring it to Batavia!
We are very excited about this fundraiser for many reasons:
- The kids do not have to sell anything!
- The kids do not have to collect money or be responsible for distribution!
- We will raise several thousand dollars in a one-day event!
- This costs us nothing!
- The company runs the event! (www.customfundraisingsolutions.com)
- The mattresses are brand name and priced up to 50% less than retail!
- The kids can earn “personal referral” incentives! (More details later in the summer)
EACH student is responsible to:
- Find at least one referral to come in and check out the sale. (Did you realize 1 in 10 families buy a new mattress every year? – BE SURE TO TALK TO AT LEAST TEN FAMILIES!)
- Hand out your referral flyers to people.
- Print your name on the coupon at the bottom, so you get credit!
- Be at the school on Sat. Aug 22, 2015 to help promote the event and have FUN!
- Sat. Aug 22, 2015, Cafeteria @ Batavia High School.
- All sizes, all styles and name brand sets are available up to 50% below retail.
- There will be a showroom set up with 20+ displays and a team of experts to assist.
- Layaway & delivery are available.
- Fri. Aug 21, 2015 @ Batavia High School.
- Visit our BOOTH at the Corn Boil!
- Purchase a RAFFLE ticket for a chance to win a FREE MATTRESS!
It is a pleasure to be able to find a way to help our students while providing great value to our community.
We appreciate your support and hope to see you on Sat. Aug 22, 2015.
Vice President Ways and Means