RMS & Elementary Music Students Selling Coffee & Pastries! Support the Kids! Details Here:
CONTACT A PARTICIPATING RMS OR ELEMENTARY MUSIC STUDENT TO PLACE AN ORDER!
Get ready for those crisp autumn days/nights AND the upcoming holidays! Driven Coffee and Butter Braid pastries make great gifts AND make entertaining easy during the busy holiday season!
This year we will be offering coffee, tea, popcorn, trail mix, mixed nuts and hot cocoa from our new vendor Driven Coffee and a variety of coffeecakes from Rite Bite Fundraising. The timing of our fundraiser will allow you to enjoy these treats with your family and friends during the holidays or give them as gifts!
Why should you do your very best to purchase coffee and pastry from our music students?
- All of the fundraiser profits go back to Batavia’s music programs.
- You will continue to benefit for years to come! Students can also earn fabulous prizes!
- Batavia Music Buffs will receive an average of 45% of this year’s sales.
- Every penny we make goes back to your student’s music program for items not covered by the school district budget.
- This year we will help pay for guest performers/conductors to work with the various programs, repair or purchase of instruments as requested by the music directors, and student scholarships for selected summer music camps.
Batavia Music Buff’s Annual
Elementary & Middle School Coffee and Pastry Fundraiser
SALE DATES: OCTOBER 13, 2015 – OCTOBER 30, 2015
ORDER PICK-UP DATES: NOVEMBER 20, 2015 & NOVEMBER 21, 2015
If you have any questions, please contact Keith Knautz by clicking on his name.
Thank you from the Batavia Music Buffs!
Your support is truly the “Key to our Music” in Batavia.
ABLE TO VOLUNTEER? SIGN UP HERE!
STUDENTS/FAMILIES: NEED ORDER FORMS/INFORMATION LETTERS?
To download informational letters / order forms, simply click on the links below:
Batavia Music Buffs is a 501(c)3 Organization – all contributions are tax-deductible.