2016 EVENT INFORMATION
Is your RMS Student ready for an entire three hours of jammed-packed, non-stop fun? Then Rotolopalooza is their ticket! This wildly popular middle school event is sure to sell out so be sure your student purchases their ticket as early as possible!
This year we have a few new activities to add to the lineup. We are excited to announce that there will be a Dodgeball Tournament for the first 16 teams that sign up and live rock bands sponsored by Hix Bros. Music for the 8th graders (if they can get 100 8th graders to buy tickets…). We will also have five fun inflatables; Bungee Run is back by popular demand! And the Glow Dance is a huge hit as well.
We need lots and lots of volunteers to make this a fun and safe event for the kids. Most shifts are as short as two hours (feel free to sign up for more than 1 shift)! Please find the link below to volunteer just 2 hours to provide this fun event for our kids.
|WHEN||Saturday, April 16th from 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Doors open at 6:00pm sharp – NO EARLY ENTRANCE ALLOWED
|WHERE||Rotolo Middle School Gyms and Cafeteria|
|TICKET SALES||Begin April 7th during lunch (or until sold out)
Tickets are sold via PRESALE (IN PERSON) ONLY
Students MUST have signed permission slip to purchase tickets
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL! Sorry but no refunds will be issued after payment.
- Actual “tickets” will NOT be issued. Student ID’s are their tickets. Once payment (along with signed parent permission slip) is received, students’ names will be placed on a master list which will be used during event check-in.
- Students must present completed/signed waiver form(s) to purchase tickets which can be downloaded from the Rotolo Band Rotolopalooza Webpage Linked Here.
CONCESSIONS/PHOTO BOOTH/GLOW MERCHANDISE
- Concessions, Photo Booth and Glow Merchandise are optional and sold separately so be sure to bring spending money!
- No sign out required at 9 but anyone leaving before 9 must be signed out by a parent or another adult with written note from parent.
- Kids will enter through the Activities & Athletics Entrance but may exit out the front or back entrances at 9pm.
- This is for RMS students ONLY- no family (volunteer parents ONLY) or friends that do not attend RMS.
- Students MUST bring their school ID’s to be admitted that night. Bring ID home Friday 4/15. Replacement ID’s need to be purchased prior to 4/15 for $5.00 in the Main Office.
- Proper attire is required for inflatables: socks, no baggy clothes or belts.
- Wear a white T-shirt to “glow” in Dance Party (optional). Highlighters will also be available to decorate shirts.
- No backpacks or purses please.
CELL PHONES / IPODS /OTHER VALUABLES
- Please consider leaving all cell phones and electronic devices at home.
- There is not a “safe” place to put these items while on the inflatables.
- Students choosing to bring cell phones and electronics assume responsibility in case of loss or (gulp, gasp) theft.