These delicious handmade subs come on a freshly baked Turano 6-inch Roll with Peppered Ham, Genoa Salami, Provolone Cheese, Oregano-Tossed Onions, Tomato and Olive Oil. Options are available without Onions and/or Tomato.
Two NEW Sandwich Options for 2017:
The Mr. Owen: DOUBLE MEAT (Peppered Ham and Genoa Salami) and all the fixin’s! (Provolone Cheese, Oregano-Tossed Onions, Tomato, Olive Oil, 6” Italian Bread.)
The BVK: AKA the veggie delight 🙂 You guessed it, this is our vegetarian offer! No meat, but double the veggies, plus Provolone Cheese, Olive Oil on 6″ Italian Bread.
- Hoagie Sandwich Orders are ONLY available during our limited sales period between March 22 – April 5, 2017. No orders will be accepted after April 5th.
- This product will be delivered to you by an assigned music student on Hoagie Pick Up Day, April 15, 2017. Every effort will be made to deliver your order. You will be called to make delivery arrangements prior to 4/15/17. If delivery arrangements cannot be made AND/OR you are not home during the delivery time/day, purchases will be forfeited and your payment will be considered a donation due to the perishable nature of this product. We are unable to store products that are undeliverable on 4/15/17.
- If you are ordering from a Student, you must select the delivery option. You cannot pick up an order and also expect the student to receive credit.
- STUDENT INFORMATION MUST BE INCLUDED ABOVE IN ORDER FOR STUDENT TO RECEIVE CHARMS/BUFFS BUCKS CREDIT.
- Online orders that are not placed with a student are required to be picked up at Rotolo Middle School in Batavia on 4/15/17 between 10:30am-12:00pm. If you cannot pick up your order by 12pm, your purchase will be forfeited and your payment will be considered a donation due to the perishable nature of this product. We are unable to store products after 12pm on 4/15/17.