Something Good is Brewing at RMS & the Elementary School Sites!
ORDER PICK-UP DATES: NOVEMBER 15, 2013 & NOVEMBER 16, 2013
This year we will be offering coffee, tea, hot cocoa and a variety of coffeecakes. PapaNicholas has added NEW single-serve packages as well. What could possibly go better together than coffee and coffeecake? The timing of our fundraiser will allow you to enjoy these treats with your family and friends during the holidays or give them as gifts!
Why should you do your very best to sell as many items as possible?
- All of the fundraiser profits go back to Batavia’s elementary and middle school music programs.
- You will continue to benefit for years to come! Students can also earn fabulous prizes!
- Batavia Music Buffs will receive an average of 45% of this year’s sales.
- Every penny we make goes back to your student’s music program for items not covered by the school district budget.
- This year we will help pay for guest performers/conductors to work with the various programs, repair or purchase of instruments as requested by the music directors, and student scholarships for selected summer music camps.
If you have any questions, please contact Tammy Schiesl (630) 482-9357 or Amy Moore (630) 761-1270 / email@example.com.
[su_button url=”http://www.volunteerspot.com/login/entry/396488652091″ style=”stroked” background=”#9f201e” size=”6″ center=”yes”]Click Here to Volunteer[/su_button]
[su_button url=”http://www.bataviamusicbuffs.org/coffeebutter-braid-fundraiser/” style=”stroked” background=”#9f201e” size=”6″ center=”yes”]Click Here for More Info & Forms[/su_button]
Thank you from the Batavia Music Buffs!
Your support is truly the “Key to our Music” in Batavia.
Batavia Music Buffs is a 501(c)3 Organization – all contributions are tax-deductible.