Time Sensitive Gala Information
LIVE ENTERTAINMENT ♪ DANCING ♪ DINNER
♪ SILENT AUCTIONS AND RAFFLES ♪
The Batavia Music Buffs 5th Annual Gala is just around the corner at Eagle Brook Country Club in Geneva on February 28, 2014.
We congratulate each student for being selected for their specific audition group/ensemble/solo/emcees and look forward to seeing each of them shine in their starring roles as the feature entertainment of the Gala.
This post contains important Gala deadline information!
Tickets for the event went on sale February 1, 2014 through the Batavia Music Buffs website:www.bataviamusicbuffs.org.
Seating is limited for this event and we encourage performing families to purchase tickets as soon as possible to ensure that you are able to attend to see your child perform. Ticket prices are $50 for attendees / free for performers.
NEW THIS YEAR!
Purchase a Shout-Out Ad in the Event Program for Your Performing Student
This year we are offering families the opportunity to support, recognize & congratulate their performing student with a personalized “Shout-Out” message in our event program. February 16, 2014 is the deadline for submissions into the event program. (This is a hard deadline – submissions after this date cannot be accepted).
Sponsor Your Performing Student’s Meal
There is no fee for student performers this year. We do invite and encourage families to consider “sponsoring” your student’s meal to help defray the costs associated with their attendance/meal at the event. This is OPTIONAL, but greatly appreciated should you choose to do so.
NOT ABLE TO ATTEND?
You can still show your support of the BHS Music Programs and your student performer! Please consider one or more of the following options available through the Batavia Music Buffs Website (www.bataviamusicbuffs.org):
- Sponsor a Performing Student’s Meal
- Make a Monetary Donation
- Purchase an Event Program Ad
- Purchase a “shout out” Event Ad for a Performing Student
- Purchase a Hawaiian Vacation Raffle Ticket
IMPORTANT TICKETING INFORMATION:
- Tickets for this year’s Gala will be sold by table number.
- The table number that you purchase into is the table you will be seated at.
- Please be aware that seating for this event is assigned by table number.
- For those wishing to be seated together: To ensure that you are seated with a particular person/persons you must coordinate the purchase of your ticket(s) for the same table with that person. It is encouraged that you consider purchasing tickets at one time together (in one order) to ensure your seating preference. We are unable to adjust table/seating after purchase.
- Tickets are sold individually and limited to 10 tickets/seats per table.
- Tickets/Table Cards will be issued at the Annual Gala Check-in Table the evening of the Gala with your Event Program.
- Please use ONLINE credit/debit card or PayPal payment options to help us minimize additional administrative work.
- If you must purchase via check, your check must be received within 7 days of purchase and NO LATER THAN 2/21/14 if purchased on or after 2/14/14. (Your seats will not be guaranteed at the table selected until your check is received.)
- Doors open at 6:00pm
- Plated dinner service at 7:00pm SHARP.
We look forward to seeing you and your performing student at the Gala and thank you in advance for your support! You are truly the “key to our success.”
Batavia Music Buffs
5th Annual Gala Committee